EIM's new Employee Engagement technology product follows a simple philosophy we like to call "The Elements of Engagement." It helps you recognize, reward, reinforce and report your organization's employee engagement initiatives based on your specific business requirements and processes. How does it work?
Our new product gives you the ability to manage all your engagement programs and budgets in one place, supported by consistent, ongoing communication. Using ElementTM
, EIM's new proprietary technology platform, your goals are accomplished through the selection of program modules that are configured to fit your data, business rules and objectives. Features
EIM offers an exciting array of modules specific to employee engagement:
- Peer-to-Peer and/or Manager-to-Associate Recognition includes monetary and merchandise eCards as a way of rewarding employees for a job well done
- Budget Management provides user-friendly tools to create, roll down and manage program budgets
- Instant Reward Cards allow managers to not only customize the message and imagery, but also the currency (points or cash), value and card quantity
- Spotlight encourages managers to feature exemplary employees monthly, weekly or at any frequency they choose, and tie it to a desired behavior or core value
- Service Awards sets milestones for years of service and tracks awards through reporting
Contact us to schedule a demo.
- Provides a central web-based location for managers and associates to recognize and reward workplace performance
- Offers the opportunity to consolidate multiple programs into one web-based location
- Features standard modules that easily can be added or removed
- Enables new functionality to be easily added
- Allows for easy updates through a content-management system
- Easily integrates new communication modes, such as social media, blogs, forums, polls/surveys, etc.
- Allows client-branded user interface to fit corporate culture and design standards